Transfering a program to the Calliope mini
Once you have completed your first program and want to see the result, you must transfer your program to Calliope mini or Calli:bot. To do this, follow the steps below:
- First press the »Start on Calliope mini« button in the Open Roberta Lab.
- Then right-click on the program name. This always ends with ".hex".
- Press "Save as ..." and save your program on your Calliope mini. You will find it under the name "Mini".
- Now the yellow LED of your Calliope mini flashes very fast until the program is transferred. As soon as the program has been transferred, it will start immediately on your Calliope mini.
- If you are using an older Calliope mini version 2016, you will need to press the "Reset" button on your Calliope mini once after the program has finished transferring to start the program.